This weekend is Father’s Day. If you haven’t gotten a card, here’s your reminder to go pick one up!
You may be stuck on what to write on the card. “Seventeen” is sharing sweet messages for you to write in your dad’s card.
- “They say friends are the family you choose, but I’ve always been indecisive. Thankfully I’ve been blessed with you as my best friend since Day 1, Dad.”
- “To the tree that my apple doesn’t fall far from. Happy Father’s Day!”
- “Dad, you've given me so much. Here's to you.”
- “You've made me the person I am today.”
- “Thank you for all the ways you go above and beyond every day.”
- “A dad is someone you look up to every day, no matter how tall you grow.”
- “I'm so lucky to have you in my life. Happy Father's Day!”
- “Everyone always says they have the best dad in the world, but that can't be right... because that man is right here with me.”
- “Thank you for giving me so many of my favorite memories.”
- “You're a legend, dad.”
For more ideas, click HERE!
Photo: Getty Images